Despite the fact that most water flowing from faucets in American homes is safe to drink, there are millions of Americans who refuse to drink regular tap water. Personally, I don’t blame them either. After all, if you think about it from a logical point of view, how could it even be possible to guarantee that all tap water is 100% clean and safe to drink?
Anyway, regardless of how clean and pure tap water is in any country, there are an almost infinite number of people who won’t touch it. This is why the bottled water industry has become a multi-billion dollar industry. Sadly, it is also an industry which places a massive amount of strain on the environment in terms of resources; pollution, and etc.
Fortunately however, an ever increasing number of people are turning towards home filtration systems. Having a good quality water filter in your home or at your place of work is a great way to reduce environmental damage; it’s a great way to save money over the long term, and of course it is a great way to ensure you and your family has good clean drinking water on tap whenever you need it.
Now, if you’ve been looking around online for a good alkaline water filtration system, you will almost certainly have come across Tyent USA water filters and water ionizers. You’ll also undoubtedly have come across a few other brands as well, and now you’re probably unsure as to which make you should opt for. I can’t make that decision for you, but hopefully this review will help you to decide whether you should cross Tyent off your list of potentials or not.
The Tyent USA Company at a Glance
Tyent USA was originally founded by its current CEO, Joe Boccutl, in 2008. Considering just how intense the competition is within this industry, many will agree that for Tyent to have lasted this long is in fact quite a remarkable achievement. Not only has the company survived, but it has also gone on to become one of the top players.
Unlike many of their competitors, Tyent deals almost exclusively in water ionizers, which are also known as alkaline water filters. The company has a very impressive selection of products ranging from small countertop water ionizer, all the way through to large systems capable of supplying an entire home with good clean filtered water.
In addition to their water purification systems, Tyent also manufacture a number of other related products, including things like tap mounted ionizer converters; reusable water bottles, shower heads and etc.
Okay, rather than waste any more words, let us take a quick look at why you should or should not purchase a filtration system from this company:
- Convenience – You can shop around at leisure even from the comfort of your living room, and without being under any pressure from pushy sales people.
- Affordability – Tyent USA might be the cheapest player on the market, but their prices are generally seen as being very affordable.
- Guaranteed Quality – This firm has an excellent reputation with regards to the quality of their products. All water ionizers come with a lifetime warranty.
- Professional Assistance – Professional help is available, both before and after you have placed an order.
- Free Trial – All customers are entitled to a 75 day free trial when they order a Tyent water ionizer.
- Excellent quality – I have studied more than my fair share of reviews regarding this company and their products, and it is very clear to me that the overwhelming majority of customers are thrilled with the quality of their water ionizers.
- Potential health benefits – Many people believe that they can improve their overall health by drinking alkaline water. Tyent USA also believes that alkaline water can improve one’s health and wellbeing. Since I am only writing a review of the company, I think it’s best for you, the reader, to do your own research regarding alkaline water.
- 75 Day Trial – When you are investing a fair amount of money in a water ionizer, it’s nice to know that you can try it out for free in order to see if it is what you were hoping for.
- Low maintenance – All Tyent water ionizers are designed to require only a minimal amount of maintenance.
- Easy installation – In most instances, home owners can install their ionizers within just a few minutes, and without any sort of technical expertise. It really is just a matter of connecting a water supply to your chosen unit.
- Technical assistance – I have lost track of the number of comments I have read concerning the company’s customer service department. Most customers who have turned to the help desk for assistance have been very impressed with the help they received. A lot of customers have also commented on the fact that they got technical assistance from a real engineer who clearly knows Tyent water filtration systems inside out.
- A+ BBB rating – The fact that this firm has an A+ rating with the “Better Business Bureau” is something which many customers find reassuring. In short, it suggests that Tyent USA fulfills their obligations towards their customers, not only from a legal standpoint, but also from an ethical standpoint.
Providing readers with a list of “cons” in this review is actually quite a challenge because despite me trawling through as many reviews as I have, I have not really managed to find any notable complaints, or reasons why consumers should avoid doing business with Tyent USA. However, here are a few things you might want to consider:
- Customer service responses can be slow – Most customers have left glittering reports concerning the level of customer service they have experienced. Nonetheless, there have also been a few isolated cases where customers have not received their orders on time, and when they have contacted customer support, they felt that their concerns could have been dealt with in a more efficient manner.
- Unsubstantiated claims – I have come across a few reviews in which consumers criticize Tyent for making unsubstantiated claims relating to the health benefits of alkaline water. In my personal opinion, such reviews should be taken little notice of. After all, any Tyent water filtration systems review should be about the Company, their products and their customer service, rather than being a review of alkaline water health benefits.
When compared to the prices being charged by competitors for similar products, one can’t help but notice that Tyent offer very competitive prices, particularly if one takes the quality of their goods into consideration. They also frequently have very tempting special offers which you don’t often find elsewhere. All prices are listed in USD.
At the time of me writing this review, Tyent USA only ship their water ionizers to addresses within the USA and Canada. Buyers outside of these countries can however find some dealerships who will ship internationally.
Reviewer Recommendations and Suggestions
Based on the research I have done regarding this manufacturer and their various products, I would have no hesitation in recommending them. Their products are clearly of a very high quality, and I have read enough reports to feel assured that their customer service is as good as you could reasonably expect. With that having been said, I would however recommend the following:
- Don’t be afraid to contact the firm if you aren’t sure what ionizer would best suit your needs. A simple phone call could potentially save you from having to return your unit for an exchange.
- Consider doing some research regarding alkaline water. The company’s website has some very good information relating to this topic, but of course you can also find additional info elsewhere if you want to.
If you would like to find additional information about alkaline water; or if you would like to view some of the ionizers they have available, then