Like nearly all women, I have always been very conscious of my appearance. I’ve used skincare products for almost as long as I can remember, and like many other people, I have always been careful not to spend too much time in the sun. Strangely enough, I’ve never been overly concerned about getting skin cancer from being in the sun. For me, it has always been about avoiding lines and wrinkles.
As I’ve already said, I’m certainly no stranger to creams and lotions. In fact, I don’t even want to think about how much money I’ve spent on moisturizers; night creams and anti wrinkle creams. Looking back, I suppose it was really silly of me to spend so much, but at least I did get something in return. I got taught a really good lesson.
Eternal youth doesn’t come in the form of a cream or a lotion; it doesn’t come in the form of supplements, and it doesn’t come from a healthy diet and regular exercise. Glowing, youthful looking skin comes from a well balanced combination of all four.
One of my biggest skincare achievements occurred when I made a conscious decision to stop using all the expensive brand name products. It just suddenly dawned on me one day that with all these products being full of chemicals, how on earth could they possibly be good for my skin? I immediately threw out all my creams and lotions, and I vowed to only use a limited amount of all-natural products instead.
After trying several different types, I eventually settled for Xtend-TK™, a range of women’s skincare products available only through Xtend Life™. The remainder of this review is based on my own personal experience with the Company and their products along with the experience of other users of Xtend Life women’s skincare.
Xtend Life™ is a New Zealand based company which specializes in high quality, all-natural, organic skin care lines and dietary supplements. The company was originally founded in 1998 by a Mr. Warren Matthews, who was later joined by his son. Initially, the primary focus was on manufacturing the world’s finest dietary supplements, but they soon branched out and began manufacturing a range of premium quality skincare products as well.
Incidentally, I, along with my husband, have been using many of this Company’s dietary supplements as well for a number of years now. I will write my own experiences about their natural supplements another time.
As with their supplements, their skincare products also only contain high quality all-natural ingredients. According to the Company’s website, all their skincare products are created around three fundamental goals:
None of the skincare products sold by this Company contain any parabens; fragrances; allergens or any other form of chemical for that matter. In fact, the company’s policy concerning ingredients is what originally convinced me to try their products. In short, if something is not safe enough to eat, it doesn’t get used in their skincare products. Now, if you ask me, this is really setting the bar high.
They have a really good range of organic skin care lines, including facial foam cleansers, moisturizers, anti wrinkle creams; body lotions and etc. In my opinion, their product range includes virtually everything you need.
Okay, let’s move on and take a look at the good and the not so good.
Easy online ordering – No need to go out shopping for your skincare products anymore. Just spend a few minutes online; choose the products you want; check out, and then wait for them to arrive at your doorstep.
100% safe and natural – There are no chemicals or other nasty substances to worry about. Every skincare product you order is so pure that it is even safe enough to eat.
1 Year Money back guarantee – If you aren’t happy with your products, you can return them for a full refund or a replacement.
- Unprecedented purity – Sure, there are loads of skincare products on the market which are said to be made from 100% natural ingredients, but are they actually safe enough to eat? Let’s not forget, there are plenty of “natural” substances that are highly toxic. I might be wrong, but I seriously doubt there are many skincare manufacturers out there who can honestly say their products are safe to eat.
- You can also order skincare products for men – This might not be a big deal for many female customers, but I find it to be very convenient. I regularly purchase a few things for my husband as well whenever I order for myself.
- You can also order dietary supplements – Again, probably not a deal breaker for a lot of people, but I personally think it’s great being able to order supplements for my family from the same company that makes my skincare products which I do.
- Real results – I’ve used virtually every brand under the sun, and this is the first time I can in all honesty say that I have actually been able to see a “real” difference. The creams and lotions don’t do miracles, but for me they have definitely reduced the severity of my lines and wrinkles.
- Well established reputation – The Company has been going for more than 16 years already, and in my opinion, that is quite an achievement.
- Convenient – Their site is loaded with valuable information; it’s nicely laid out; it’s easy to use, and of course you can browse and shop whenever you want.
- No risk – If for any reason you aren’t completely happy with the products you order, you can simply return them for a full refund, or alternatively, you can ask for a replacement to be sent. I know a lot of businesses offer refunds, but most expect you to return your goods within 14 days; 30 days, or whatever. With this company you have a full year to decide whether you are happy or not.
- Customer Service – Whenever I have contacted their customer service, I have found them to be extremely prompt and receptive.
- Acne – While I have never encountered any problems after using these skincare products, I have read a few reviews in which customers have said that they suffered from acne outbreaks as result of these products.
- Short shelf life – Some customers have said that their creams and lotions started turning rancid after only a relatively short time.
- A bit expensive – Several customers have commented on the price of the products in this range, with some saying that the results are not significant enough to justify the investment.
- Questionable marketing – The internet is awash with glowing reviews of this company, but quite a few customers and readers have expressed doubt with regards to the actual legitimacy of many reviews.
The women’s skincare products offered by this company are by no means cheap, but I also wouldn’t call them expensive either. As I have mentioned earlier, I have and still do use some of these products, and I find them to be good value for money, particularly if you can manage to secure some form of a discount.
NOTE: All prices are in US dollars. For Shipping fees, see below.
The company promises to ship your order to you regardless of where in the world you live. Shipping costs $6.50 for all orders where the combined total is less than $60.00.
All orders that exceed $60 are shipped free of charge.
Author Recommendation and Suggestions
Based on my own personal experience with some of these products, I would have no hesitation in highly recommending them. However, I would advise against ordering more than you are likely to use within two to three months.
Because these products don’t contain any preservatives, they don’t last as long as your typical store bought products. If this is a concern for you, then it might be a good idea to keep your goods in a fridge.
I would also like to add that no skincare products are able to work miracles, and these are no exception. If you want to see results, you will need to give them time to work. Lastly, just because they work very well for one person doesn’t necessarily mean they will work well for you.
If you would like to find additional information about the organic skin care lines featured in this review, then to learn more